my writing is mostly women talking so come hear me read it out loud (if you can’t afford, get in touch & I’ll get you a free ticket, always)
- with 1990’s Chris, Monia Al-Haidary, ten minute tales, Liv Wynter and an open mic!!
- Matchstick Piehouse, Deptford 7pm-11pm
- £5-10 (pay what you can)
- access: “The theatre and bar are both completely accessible for wheelchairs, we have an accessible toilet situated next to the bar and are happy to adjust any available seating to suit specific requirements. Everything’s super flexible!” More info here.
- chaired by Sana Goyal!!
- LRB bookshop, Bloomsbury, 7pm
- access: wheelchair access to groundfloor, where event is, with small step at the door, no accessible toilet
- Bookhaus, 7pm
- access: tbc, have asked!
- Burley Fisher, Dalston, 20th July
- the groundfloor is access wheelchair accessible, no wheelchair accessible toilet (although it is on the groundfloor) – need to check if the event is on the ground floor or basement… if this makes the difference for you to attend them please let me know!
more 2022 dates coming
to arrange an event please email firstname.lastname@example.org